Welcome to Squash Alberta. This season we have partnered with Club Locker to provide our online registration services and tournament registration and management.
We apologise for the frustration this change has caused as we work out the bugs.
Below are some instructions to assist you with the process.
1. Returning members from last season - If you have not received a new user name and password to login to Club Locker - call the office to get new ones set up.
2. New members - Create a New Account on club locker and then click on membership. Next click on upgrade and follow the prompts to add a payment card and follow prompts.
3. ESL members - To purchase your ESL membership login to your Club Locker Account and look under the Tournament Tab, then click on the ESL Registration.
4. CISL (One time membership) - To Purchase, create a New Club Locker Account and look under the Tournament Tab , then click on CISL One time and follow prompts.
5. If you have a new user name and password, click here Squash Alberta Membership, enter your password and user name and then click on "membership". Next Click on upgrade and choose membership type. Follow the prompts to add a payment card. If the process is stopped due to a pending invoice follow those prompts and pay the outstanding invoice. (that is your membership invoice that was sent out in July)
6. To Obtain Family Memberships please call the Squash Alberta Office - Family memberships cannot be completed online.
PLEASE USE GOGGLE CHROME as your search engine when logging into your Club Locker Account
If you are having difficulties with the Club Locker System, please give us a call at 403 270 7344 and we will be happy to assist.
We thank you for your patience and support as we work through this change.
Squash Alberta membership expires on June 30th of each year.
Squash Alberta represents a unifying voice for the squash players of Alberta in promoting our sport through the co-ordination of training, funding, publicity, sanctioned tournaments, government relations, liaison with Squash Canada, administrative support to local squash organizations, and, most importantly, ensuring adherence to national and international rules of play through the development of appropriate policies and procedures.
The Calgary Interclub and Edmonton Squash Leagues' matches are included in the provincial ranking for Squash Alberta members as well as Squash Alberta's insurance covers Squash Alberta members during league games. Squash Alberta provides a $5.00 rebate on behalf of every Squash Alberta registered member that plays interclub to the league they are registered with.
Through Squash Alberta's mission statement, to promote and facilitate the development of the sport of squash for Albertans, Alberta has become one of the strongest centres for squash excellence in Canada.
|2018-19 Membership Fees|
|One Time CISL fee||$10|
** Family Memberships: Two adult members and two or more juniors, or one adult and three or more juniors to a maximum of five members in the same family.
Insurance: Squash Alberta carries general liability insurance and accident insurance for all of Squash Alberta's affiliated clubs and leagues, individual members, officers, directors, coaches, officials and employees. To be eligible for insurance affiliated clubs and leagues, individual members, officers, directors, coaches, officials and employees shall be participating in activities sanctioned by Squash Alberta.
Tournaments: Squash Alberta members receive a $10.00 discount on all sanctioned tournament entry fees. The Alberta Junior Closed is a free tournament for all Junior members of Squash Alberta. Squash Alberta covers all the cost of this event. Squash Alberta develops a yearly tournament schedule for all sanctioned events.
Provincial Ranking: Squash Alberta keeps an updated provincial ranking for all its members. You can view your match history on line.
PSA TV: Squash Alberta members are eligible to receive a 25% discount on an annual PSA TV membership. Simply call our office at 403-270-7344 to receive your discount code!
Eligibility for Calgary and Edmonton Squash League Competition: You must be a Squash Alberta member to be eligible to participate in Calgary and Edmonton interclub league competition.
Eligibility for Funding: Squash Alberta currently funds its members to attend the following events: Canada Winter Games, Canadian Junior and Senior Championships, Canadian Teams Championships, University Championships and Canadian Masters Teams Championships. Squash Alberta funds 16 athletes on the Alberta Junior Provincial Team this funding helps to support their year round training and participation at major events.
Technical Development Clinics: Squash Alberta runs coaching, officiating and rules clinics for Squash Alberta members each year.
-To know the rules of the game and adhere to the Squash Alberta Code of Conduct.
-To be respectful of other players, coaches, officials, volunteers, league and tournament organizers, and the rules of host clubs.
-To act as a referee or marker as required by league or tournament competitions.
-To be on time for your match.
-To share the on-court warm-up time (2 - 3 hits per side is recommended).
-To create a safe environment on-court by avoiding interference with your opponent, hitting your opponent with the ball, and striking your opponent with your racquet.
-To ensure you have proper court attire, especially non-marking and clean court shoes.
-To compete fairly.
Squash is a game to be played with intensity. Displays of frustration may be tolerated, but outbursts of temper are another matter. Squash Alberta's Code of Conduct as printed in the policy manual will be enforced.